Monday, December 13, 2010

my credo statement

Credo statement
I believe in one Holy communion of saints, one Holy communion of the cup and bread of Christ. I hold to the work of Christ on the Cross, who was killed and then went to Sheol, and was raised from the dead, for the fulfillment of Scripture that has fortold of His coming and His death. I believe that Christ came because  of man's mortal sorrow and that the blessed God, shall come down, teaching His shall brings the despairing comfort. I hold myself to the entirety of the Holy Scripture, the 66 books of the canon, and the teachings of the Bible. I also hold to the creeds of the Reformed faith and the leadership of this church. I discern all that that is told to me and all that I see is, by way of the Holy Bible.

No comments:

Post a Comment