Monday, September 26, 2011

blog of the month.


Blog of the month
      Ok, guys and girls I am going to try something new, I will be every month posting about a blog of a brother or sister in the lord, I am doing this because I think that when we as bloggers blog about other blogs of are kind in good will of the ones doing it. It will bring more people to both blogs, and this in the end lord willing brings the word of truth and the gospel to more people.
      So the first one is from a bother by the name of Evan Wheeler, he blogs under Unleashing Truth.  There is a little about Evan.
                “From a child I've been brought up in church. I went to the altar at 12 years of age at our church Christmas play, professed faith and then lived a wicked, God hating life. Around 3 years ago God actually regenerated me and caused me to seek after Him. I was saved as an ignorant Arminian but after hearing about TULIP, searching everywhere in the Scriptures, I submitted to what the Bible teaches. Man is a wicked, repugnant sinner in the eyes of God and his only hope is for God to draw him and save him perfectly. This is the love of Christ, not that we loved Him or sought after Him but that we ran away from Him and He brought us to Him. My passion is teaching theology, apologetics and evangelism. I am hoping to eventually become a full time evangelist with the help of other brothers and sisters in Christ supporting my ministry. I am grasping for every opportunity to glorify God in my life through YouTube videos, blogs, open air preaching and evangelism. I pray that God will bless my ministry.”
                His blog, has post on many different things in the reformed camp sum, of the most read ones are, everything for a Purpose, The Politically Correct Gospel, The Confusion of Salvation: Free Will and Collateral Damage. He is a brother I have had the honor to talk with for hours on the study of theology, he and I have had some grate talks and also have been there to give the gospel to those who were in need. I first meet Evan on paltalk, were we both have done a lot of apologetic work, I am honored to know him and to be able to do this blog on him. He is a grate brother in the lord and I hope that all of you that read his blog get some good thing out of it, and hope that the lord will use not only my blog but his and many other brothers, for his glory and honor.

I would like to leave this with a line from the Westminster shorter catechism.
  WSC Q. 1. What is the chief end of man?
A. Man's chief end is to glorify God, and to enjoy him forever.



http://unleashingthetruth.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment